- ACDelco GM OE Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditions
- Detect oxygen content in the exhaust gases
- The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) uses this input to optimize the combustion process and control exhaust emissions
- Designed to meet rigorous OBD ll standards
- Customers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor
- ACDelco offers a 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty* on most fuel injection, emission and control module parts
* To the original retail purchaser. Installation not included.