- Hybrid Modular Reservoir Assembly (MRA)(Part does not refer to hybrid vehicles)
- Fits multiple applications.
- Latest fuel level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.
- Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.
- Improved pump design to increase pump life and reduce pump noise over previous designs.
- Pump changed from a roller vane design to a gerotor design.
- The ACDelco fuel pump line includes: electric (in-line and in-tank), modular assemblies and mechanical pump
- Fuel pump components include fuel level sending units, sensor kits, connectors, pulsators, strainers, seals and retainers
- Every part in ACDelco's fuel pump line is covered by ACDelco's 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty*
ACDelco GM OE Fuel Pumps
When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps – the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road today. Manufactured in ISO-9001 and QS-9000 registered facilities, quality is assured – and backed by 12-month/12,000-mile warranty coverage. When you need a high-quality fuel pump, a Modular Reservoir Assembly or fuel pump components, such as fuel level sending units, sensor kits, connectors, strainers seals or retainers, rely on ACDelco – and keep your GM vehicle all GM!
All partsAir Conditioning Alternator & Car Starter Belts & Hoses Brakes Car Batteries / Auto Batteries Chassis Clutches Emission Control Filters Fuel Pumps Ignition & Switches Shocks & Struts Spark Plugs Steering & Drive Products Thermostats & Caps Vehicle Maintenance Water Pumps Window Regulators Wiper Products Wire & Cable Other Full Parts List
SEARCH PARTS CATALOG
Already know what parts you need? Search our catalog and find a part number.
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Maintenance advice from ACDelco for technicians and DIYers alike.