NFPP SUPPORT TOOLS
- Access to the GM Fleet Electronic Consolidated Billing Programs portal
- Access to the ACDelco CONNECTION online catalog and ordering system
- Access to ACDelco service training through my GM Partner Perks
- Access to Standardized National Pricing through the ACDelco national distributor network
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco Original Equipment are the true GM OE parts installed during the production of your GM fleet vehicles. These maintenance and repair components are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and are backed by General Motors.
GET EFFICIENT WITH CONSOLIDATED BILLING
The GM Fleet Electronic Consolidated Billing Program portal is the all-in-one place for your payments and billing needs. Get quick, easy access to invoices, accounts payable, and purchase policies. Streamline your vehicle service and parts purchases with powerful tools, reports, and insights available electronically 24/7.
- Receive one monthly electronic statement for all service and parts purchases
- Reduce downtime and confusion with customer-established invoices and repair/parts purchase authorizations.
- Help customize monthly statements broken down by region, department, division, operating unit, and more.
- Search, review, download, and print your statements and invoices 24/7 from a secure website.
FIND IT FAST WITH ONLINE ORDERING AND CATALOGS
With the ACDelco CONNECTION online catalog, your ordering process is easy. You’ll be able to keep track of in-stock inventory at your ACDelco distributor, find illustrated, electronic parts catalogs, and more with ACDelco CONNECTION.
- Find what you need fast with quick search tools like Smart Search, VIN Lookup, and Service Trend Advisor
- Stay up to date with catalogs such as the GM Illustrated Catalog, Pigtails Catalog, and the ACDelco Battery Catalog.
- Get connected with the full support team, the technical help desk, and a full library of training resources.
SERVICE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Keep your Fleet moving with technician training. Access training with the my GM Partner Perks program and take on tomorrow.
- Help improve your Fleet service with Self-Study Training, Web-Based Training, Seminars, and a multitude of training courses.
- Get access to ACDelco’s Training Program video library and stay up to speed on the latest in service training.
- Take a “test-drive” on certain courses to see if online training is the best option for you.