GM GENUINE PARTS OE BRAKE CALIPERS
GM Genuine Parts Original Equipment Brake Calipers are hydraulic components mounted over the brake rotor. The caliper acts as a clamp to press the brake pads against the brake rotor when the brakes are applied. These original equipment disc brake calipers are manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE).
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner’s manual recommendations.
- Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- Check the thickness of your brake pads.
The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- Parking brake adjustments (as needed).