GOLD ENHANCED PERFORMANCE (SPECIALTY) SEVERE DUTY BRAKE ROTOR
ACDelco Gold Enhanced Performance (Specialty) Severe Duty Brake Rotors provide reliable vehicle braking power. They feature a thickness variation that helps to minimize pedal pulsation, noise, and help with brake pad life. These brake rotors meet the SAE standard for structural integrity with OE matched material, delivering guaranteed performance. Black and gray fusion coating provides corrosion protection. These rotors are uniquely designed for off road vehicles, SUVs, trucks, and fleet trucks. ACDelco Gold Enhanced Performance (Specialty) Severe Duty Brake Rotors are ready to be installed right out of the box – no machining required.
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Do I have to replace all my brake parts when replacing my brake rotors?
No, you may not have to, but it is a good idea to inspect them for wear-out, cracking, leaking etc.
Do I have to replace my brake rotors after a certain amount of time?
No, you may not have to, but while it is a good idea to inspect your brake rotors at each tire rotation.
The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner’s manual recommendations.
- Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- Check the thickness of your brake pads.
The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- Parking brake adjustments (as needed).