SILVER (ADVANTAGE) NON-COATED BRAKE ROTOR
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manufactured with multiple alloys for optimum heat dissipation and performance
- Mill-balanced for proper rotor function; no extra weights needed
- Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness
- Rounded radius for added strength
- Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage
ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Non-Coated Brake Rotors provide reliable vehicle braking power. Application-specific vane configuration offers safety and performance, minimizes noise and vibration, and maximizes airflow to help keep your rotor running cool. They also feature a non-directional ground finish that minimizes thickness variation and helps with brake pad life. These dependable aftermarket Disc Brake Rotors offer quality at an economical price. Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage.
12 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: ACDelco offers a 12 month/Unlimited mile limited warranty on Silver (Advantage) Non-Coated Rotors. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- Regularly check brake rotor for signs of rust and visible surface ridges.
- Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- Parking brake adjustments (as needed).