SILVER (ADVANTAGE) COATED BRAKE ROTOR
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Manufactured with multiple alloys for optimum heat dissipation and performance
- Mill-balanced for proper rotor function; no extra weights needed
- Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness
- Quality tested using rigorous salt spray procedure, recommended by the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM), to resist rust and corrosion
- Application-specific vane configurations
- Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage
ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Coated Brake Rotors provide reliable vehicle braking power. Their robotic-applied, baked-on coating helps prevent brake pulsation, helps prevent the rotor from seizing to the hub, and provides excellent rust prevention against harsh environmental elements such as rain, snow, and corrosive road sprays. They feature a non-directional ground finish that helps with brake pad life and minimizes thickness variation. They are also ready to be installed right out of the box, with no machining required. These dependable aftermarket Silver (Advantage) Coated Brake Rotors offer quality at an economical price. Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage.
12 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: ACDelco offers a 12 month/Unlimited mile limited warranty on Silver (Advantage) Coated Rotors. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties