GOLD (PROFESSIONAL) BUSHINGS & KITS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Metal sleeve/rubber bushing design supports proper alignment, stability, and durability
- Manufactured at TS 16949-certified facilities for consistent high quality
- Premium, high quality aftermarket component
- Engineered to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
ACDelco Gold (Professional) Suspension Control Arm Bushings are a high quality aftermarket replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. These control arm bushings isolate the control arm from your vehicle’s frame. These premium aftermarket replacement components are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
Limited Lifetime Warranty*: ACDelco offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on specific service parts. General Motors warrants to the purchaser that it will replace these specific GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts for all manufacturer defects in workmanship and manufacturing. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
- Inspect or have your control arm bushings inspected regularly, following exposure to events that may harm the components, or when you experience signs of bushing wear.
- Replace your vehicle’s control arm bushings as a set when possible, particularly if your vehicle has been subjected to heavy use.
- Consider whether a wheel alignment will be needed after bushing replacement. In some cases, it may be necessary to replace your vehicle’s control arm in order to replace the control arm bushing. Installing a new control arm can interfere with the alignment of your vehicle, so a full four-wheel vehicle alignment is recommended should the control arm be replaced.