GOLD (PROFESSIONAL) PITMAN ARMS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Forged arm for maximum strength
- Bearing design minimizes endplay
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing for quality and durability
- Studs use cold-formed manufacturing to maintain very close tolerances
- Greaseable design for long life
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
An ACDelco Gold (Professional) Steering Pitman Arm is manufactured to provide a stable pivot point with the least amount of friction, and is a high quality aftermarket replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. This pitman arm connects your vehicle’s steering gear to the steering linkage. This premium aftermarket replacement component is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
Limited Lifetime Warranty*: ACDelco offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on specific service parts. General Motors warrants to the purchaser that it will replace these specific GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts for all manufacturer defects in workmanship and manufacturing. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
- Inspect or have your idler and pitman arms inspected for signs of wear. Exposure to dirt, road salt, and other harsh road conditions can cause wear and tear on your steering arms, or cause connections to loosen. One way to test your steering arm assemblies is to try to turn the steering wheel while your vehicle is parked. If you can turn the steering wheel a significant amount without resistance, then you may have a worn idler or pitman arm.
- Replace your vehicle’s idler and pitman arms at the same time. Since the idler arms and pitman arms are exposed to similar wear conditions, you should replace the steering arms at the same time. After your new arms are installed, have a professional alignment done.