SILVER (ADVANTAGE) BUSHINGS & KITS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fatigue resistance supports optimum service life, even in harsh conditions
- Metal sleeve/rubber bushing design supports proper alignment
- Manufactured at ISO 9001-certified facilities for consistent high-quality
- Engineered to meet expectations for fit, form, and function
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage
ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Suspension Control Arm Bushings are economical replacement components for your GM and non-GM vehicle. These control arm bushings isolate the control arm from your vehicle’s frame. These dependable aftermarket control arm bushings offer quality and performance, all at an economical price. Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage.
12 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: ACDelco offers a 12 month/Unlimited mile limited warranty on Silver (Advantage) Bushings and Kits. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Can I use ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Chassis parts on my non-GM vehicle?
Yes. ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Chassis parts are for both GM and non-GM vehicle applications.
Should I replace my all of my control arm bushings at the same time?
Yes. You should replace your vehicle’s control bushings as a set, rather than one-by-one, particularly if your vehicle has been exposed to heavy use.
- Inspect or have your control arm bushings inspected regularly, following exposure to events that may harm the components, or when you experience signs of bushing wear.
- Replace your vehicle’s control arm bushings as a set, when possible, particularly if your vehicle has been subjected to heavy use.
- Consider whether a wheel alignment will be needed after bushing replacement. In some cases, it may be necessary to replace your vehicle’s control arm in order to replace the control arm bushing. Installing a new control arm can interfere with the alignment of your vehicle, so a full four-wheel vehicle alignment is recommended should the control arm be replaced.