SILVER (ADVANTAGE) CENTER & DRAG LINKS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Case-hardened studs and rolled threads for an optimum fit where applicable
- Greaseable design for maximum service life
- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing for quality and durability
- E Coating helps prevent corrosion for resistance and long life
- CNC-machined shell leads to high-quality, precision-made performance and additional strength
- Normalized forgings for optimum/maximum durability
- Constant-torque pivot joints for optimum performance
- Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage
ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Steering Center Links control left and right linkage movement and are economical replacement components for your GM and non-GM vehicle. These center links are made of hot-forged alloy steel for excellent strength and is coated to help provide rust resistance. Their low-friction constant-torque pivot joints also provide accurate vertical movement. These dependable aftermarket steering center links offer quality and performance, all at an economical price. Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage.
12 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: ACDelco offers a 12 month/Unlimited mile limited warranty on Silver (Advantage) Center Drag Links. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Can I use ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Chassis parts on my non-GM vehicle?
Yes. ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Chassis parts are for both GM and non-GM vehicle applications.
Should I perform a vehicle alignment after installing new center and drag links?
Yes. Installing new center and drag links can interfere with your vehicle’s alignment, so a full four-wheel vehicle alignment is recommended after steering link installation.
- Inspect or have your steering links inspected: worn steering links can upset the balance of your vehicle’s steering system and cause other parts to wear faster. If this wear goes undetected or ignored, premature failure of system components can occur, threatening the integrity of your vehicle’s steering system. Preventative inspection can help detect wear before it becomes a major problem.
- Whenever you replace or modify a front end or steering component in your vehicle, your alignment may be altered. Perform a full four-wheel vehicle alignment after steering components have been changed.