ACDELCO GM OE CABIN AIR FILTER
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Equipped with long media in the non-woven material/compound media in order to capture more particles while increasing air flow
- Uses electrostatic multi-layer inserts and can trap up-to 95 percent of dirt, dust, pollen and other unwanted pollutants (down to 10 microns in size) from outside air that is pulled into the vehicle through the fresh air inlet†
- Has a layered construction that creates “separated” media in order to better contain dust and pollen particles, resulting in higher efficiency
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Cabin Air Filter is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original component. It keeps pollens, dirt, dust, and other particles from reaching the inside of the vehicle†. High quality filtration media removes most particles before they reach the vehicle's ventilation system. The cabin air filter helps keep mold from growing inside your vehicle’s ventilation system, helping to reduce vehicle odor. This original equipment cabin air filter has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
When should air filters be changed?
Your vehicle's owner's manual will state specific filter change intervals, but most air filters can last for up to 50,000 miles. You will need to replace the air filter more often if you frequently drive on dirt roads or live in a dusty area.
Does it take a long time to change the air filter?
No, an air filter usually only takes a few minutes to replace and is simple to do on your own.
- Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis may help the vehicle run more efficiently. (Refer to your owner's manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals).
- You will need to replace the air filter more often if you frequently drive on dirt roads or live in a dusty area. This will help protect the internal parts of the engine from premature wear.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a cabin air filter, change that too. A dirty cabin air filter reduces the airflow through the vehicle’s ventilation system. Cabin air filters help keep pollens, dirt, dust, and other particles from reaching the inside of a vehicle. See your owner’s manual to determine if your vehicle is equipped with a cabin air filter.