ACDELCO GM OE (PROFESSIONAL) ENGINE AIR FILTER
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximizes the performance and efficiency of the engine to help with its life
- Excellent filter capacity, efficiency, and flow management for great performance
- Equipped with tight seals to keep unfiltered air from entering the combustion chamber
- Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
An ACDelco GM OE (Professional), Engine Air Filter is an ideal high quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today. It traps airborne particles before they enter the engine and helps supply the best possible air with the least airflow restriction to the engine†. It maximizes the performance and efficiency of the engine and helps with its life. The engine air filter is equipped with a tight seal to keep unfiltered air from entering the combustion chamber. Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
When should air filters be changed?
Your vehicle's owner's manual will state specific filter change intervals, but most air filters can last for up to 50,000 miles. You will need to replace the air filter more often if you frequently drive on dirt roads or live in a dusty area.
Does it take a long time to change the air filter?
No, an air filter usually only takes a few minutes to replace and is simple to do on your own.
Is fuel economy compromised by a dirty air filter?
Yes, clean air filters can maximize fuel economy.
- Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis may help the vehicle run more efficiently. (Refer to your owner's manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals).
- You will need to replace the air filter more often if you frequently drive on dirt roads or live in a dusty area. This can help protect the internal parts of the engine from premature wear.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a cabin air filter, change that too. A dirty cabin air filter reduces the airflow through the vehicle’s ventilation system. Cabin air filters help keep pollens, dust, dirt, and other particles from reaching the inside of a vehicle†. See your owner’s manual to determine if your vehicle is equipped with a cabin air filter.
- Clean air filters can maximize fuel economy.