GOLD (PROFESSIONAL) E OIL FILTER
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Is 6-12% smaller in size, while maintaining the same filtration media area, when compared to traditional filters.
- Has 10 times more open area than a traditional metal core for improved flow
- Has a non-metallic cartridge that can be crushed to remove oil and can then be used as an energy source
- Compared to a traditional core, it has a lubricity gasket for reduced installation torque
- Dual-flow concave baseplate with high lubricity gasket (if required).
- Has a nylon core for higher strength and better flow characteristics when compared to a traditional metal core
- No metallic components on “clean-side” of filter media, therefore eliminating possible metallic contamination
- Synthetic end caps are ultrasonically welded to help prevent media blocked by adhesives used in traditional filters
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
ACDelco Gold (Professional) E Oil Filters are a high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. Thermal bonding techniques and non-metallic end caps help optimize the overall seal as well as remove wasted media rendered non-functional by adhesives. This premium aftermarket replacement E oil filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018, and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Do ACDelco Oil Filters meet GM OE specifications?
Yes, because they meet efficiency, capacity, hydroburst pressure, element collapse, and anti-drain back leakage tests.
Do I need a new filter every time I get an oil change?
Yes, having your oil and oil filter changed, at least as often as recommended by the manufacturer, is important.
- Replacing your vehicle's oil filter on a regularly scheduled basis can help ensure optimal performance. Refer to your owner's manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals.
- Use the recommended grade of oil for your vehicle for the best protection and efficiency.