GOLD (PROFESSIONAL) FUEL FILTER
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Helps protect your vehicle’s fuel system from contaminants, such as: dirt, rust, and paint particles
- Traps contaminants before they enter the fuel delivery system for maximum engine performance
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and function
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
An ACDelco Gold (Professional), premium aftermarket Fuel Filter is the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. It traps fuel contaminants before they enter the engine's fuel delivery system. The fuel filter is located in the fuel line of your vehicle and helps prevent contaminants, such as dirt, rust, and paint particles from entering the fuel delivery system to keep the engine running properly. This premium aftermarket replacement fuel filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Will I know immediately if there is fuel system damage?
No, some vehicles can still drive for miles with fuel system damage. But there are warning signs to look for, such as, your vehicle struggles or sputters to start, doesn’t start at all, or stalls.
Does it take a long time to replace the fuel filter?
No, this varies by vehicle make and model, but if all fuel filter replacement steps are executed properly and safely it should only take you about 1 hour to replace the fuel filter. Your vehicle’s owner’s manual may list the fuel filter replacement procedure for your specific vehicle. Also, some fuel filters use Quick Connects and may require a special tool to replace them.
If I do not replace my fuel filter frequently will it run less efficiently?
Yes, this may result in less than optimum efficiency. Refer to your vehicle’s owner’s manual for exact fuel filter replacement intervals for your specific vehicle.
To extend the life of your fuel filter:
- Keep fuel and your fuel system away from sparks and flames, fuel is highly flammable and can cause a thermal event.
- Do not smoke while handling fuel or working on your fuel system, this could cause a thermal event.