GOLD (SPECIALTY) ULTRAGUARD OIL FILTER
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Equipped with 98% multi-pass filtering efficiency at 25-30 microns for outstanding filtering capabilities
- Designed to withstand five times greater force than most engine operating pressures, after oil reaches operating temperatures, for a longer life
- Has a thermosetting adhesive seal to keep filtering media in place for dependable performance
An ACDelco Gold (Specialty) Ultraguard Oil Filter provides outstanding protection for demanding uses, such as racing, off-road, and heavy duty truck applications. With 98% multi-pass efficiency at 25-30 microns and burst-strength that is five times greater than normal engine oil operating pressures (as long as the normal engine oil operating pressure is not greater than 51psi), the ACDelco Gold (Specialty) Ultraguard Oil Filter is the clear choice when performance matters.
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Do ACDelco Oil Filters meet GM OE specifications?
Yes, because they meet efficiency, capacity, hydroburst pressure, element collapse, and anti-drain back leakage tests.
Does regularly changing my oil filter help with the life of my engine?
Yes, because it helps ensure your engine is lubricated with clean oil which can provide optimal engine performance. See your vehicle owner's manual for the recommended oil change interval, or follow the oil life monitoring system, if equipped.
Do I need a new filter every time I get an oil change?
Yes, having your oil and oil filter changed, at least as often as recommended by the manufacturer, is important.
Can oil filters be used with conventional and synthetic motor oils?
Yes, it's important to use the recommended grade of oil for your vehicle for the best protection and fuel mileage.
Is there a proper way to recycle oil filters?
Yes, drain the oil out of the oil filter and bring it to a recycling center that accepts filters.
- Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis can help with the vehicle’s life and run efficiently. (Refer to your owner's manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals).
- Use the recommended grade of oil for your vehicle for the best protection and fuel mileage.