GM GENUINE PARTS OE LIGHT DUTY ALTERNATORS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% newly manufactured as an exact replacement for your GM vehicle’s original alternator
- Components are tested to meet original specification requirements for durability
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
GM Genuine Parts Original Equipment Light Duty Alternators have components that are newly manufactured, and are GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original alternator. Alternators provide power to the vehicle's electrical systems and charge the battery while the engine is running. These original equipment alternators have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Original Equipment (OE).
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Is the unit designed to operate in a range of hot and cold temperatures?
Yes. This alternator is designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures.
Do all alternators supply the same amperage?
No. Some vehicles require more amperage than others depending on the amount of electronics that need to be operated. Consult the vehicle information for proper application.
- There is a cooling fan in most alternators to keep it from overheating. Making sure that the fan is clean can help the fan and alternator run properly.
- It is also important that all electrical connections are kept clean and firmly attached, which can help make sure the battery is being properly charged by the alternator.