GOLD (PROFESSIONAL) NEW STARTERS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- NEW units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to help with consistent quality
- All components are 100% NEW
- Engineering enhancements to internal components provide an efficient unit for your vehicle
- Key components are greased to help with long term reliability in harsh conditions
- All dimensions, key mounting surfaces, and contact points are gauged and measured to ensure proper fit
- Computer tested for solenoid contact life, coil balance, and pull strength, and the drive gears/clutches are assembled under tight specifications for added peace of mind
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
ACDelco Gold (Professional) premium NEW Starters are manufactured with all new components and are a high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. Key components are lubricated to help with performance and long life reliability. Starters have solenoids that are computer tested for contact life, coil balance, and pull strength, drive gears/clutches assembled under tight specifications for added peace of mind. These premium aftermarket replacement components are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Is the solenoid included?
Yes. It is included where the design of the starter requires a solenoid.
Will the unit withstand a wide range of weather conditions?
Yes. These starters are designed to withstand a wide range of weather conditions.
Do I always need a starter shim?
No. However a shim may be required at the starter’s mounting surface to align the starter, so the starter drive makes appropriate contact with the flywheel.
- Check electrical connections, making sure they are kept clean.
- Make sure all connections to the battery are firmly attached and in good condition.
- Keeping all connections clean and tight can help make sure your starter will crank with full power.
- It is very important to try and keep the starter area clean from leaking car fluids or any other debris that may be near it.