GOLD (PROFESSIONAL) REMANUFACTURED ALTERNATORS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Remanufactured using consistent quality processes; not just rebuilt
- Alternators use high-quality bearings with high-temp lubricant and double-lipped rubber seals, reducing friction, vibration, and noise
- Rotors and stators are electronically tested and then sealed with secondary insulating coating to help prevent shorts
- Performance-tested and inspected to help them meet your expectations for quality design and component specifications
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
ACDelco’s Gold (Professional) Remanufactured Alternators are a high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. ACDelco’s Gold (Professional) Remanufactured Alternators use high-quality bearings with high-temp lubricant and double-lipped rubber seals. Rotors and stators are electronically tested and then sealed with secondary insulating coating. Remanufacturing alternators is an industry standard practice that involves disassembly of existing units, and replacing components that are most prone to wear with new components. Damaged and obsolete parts are replaced and are end of line tested to ensure they perform to ACDelco specifications. In addition, remanufacturing returns components back into service rather than processing as scrap or simply disposing of them. These alternators will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from ACDelco. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Will the unit withstand a wide range of weather conditions?
Yes. These alternators are designed to withstand a wide range of weather conditions.
Do all alternators supply the same amperage?
No. Some vehicles require more amperage than others depending on the amount of electronics that need to be operated. Consult the vehicle information for proper application.
- There is a cooling fan in most alternators to help keep it from overheating. Making sure that the fan is clean can help the fan and alternator run properly.
- It is also important that all electrical connections are kept clean and firmly attached, which can help make sure the battery is being properly charged by the alternator.