GOLD (PROFESSIONAL) NEW ALTERNATORS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All components are 100% NEW
- Key components are greased to help with long term reliability in harsh conditions
- NEW units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards for consistent quality
- ACDelco Gold (Professional) NEW Alternators are computer tested for voltage stability, terminal function, and electronic circuit board integrity
- Engineering enhancements to internal components provide an efficient unit for your vehicle
- All dimensions, key mounting surfaces, and contact points are gauged and measured for proper fit
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
ACDelco Gold (Professional) NEW Alternators are manufactured with all new components and are the ideal high quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today. Key components are lubricated to help with performance and long life reliability. Alternators have regulators that are computer tested for voltage stability, terminal function, and electronic circuit board integrity. These premium aftermarket replacement components are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
24 Month/Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty*: Our most common Parts Warranty offers coverage on the majority of our GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco service replacement parts. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018 and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.
Learn more about our warranties: https://www.acdelco.com/parts/warranties
Will this unit withstand a wide range of weather conditions?
Yes. These alternators are designed to withstand a wide range of weather conditions.
Do all alternators supply the same amperage?
No. Some vehicles require more amperage than others depending on the amount of electronics that need to be operated. Consult the vehicle information for proper application.
- There is a cooling fan in most alternators to help keep it from overheating. Making sure that the fan is clean can help the fan and alternator run properly.
- It is also important that all electrical connections are kept clean and firmly attached, which can help make sure the battery is being properly charged by the alternator.